Even with a little extra weight, a woman's figure looks beautiful if there is a contrast between the waist and hips. This is why many seek fitness exercises to lose weight on the abdomen and hips - to achieve the "hourglass" effect. but how to do it? Is it exercise or training method? Or does it all depend on nutrition? Or is it impossible to lose weight in a strictly defined place? Let's find out how to remove the belly and ears.
How to remove a belly with fitness?
Fat from the abdomen comes out only when there is a deficit in the calorie content of the daily diet. It can be created either by reducing the intake of calories - by cutting down the menu, or by increasing its consumption - to do fitness exercises to lose weight on the abdomen and hips. The only problem is that it will start relatively evenly throughout the body and faster where there are more certain receptors.
The release of fatty acids from adipocytes is hormonally regulated: it is activated by catecholamines (adrenaline, norepinephrine), somatotropic hormone (growth hormone) and glucagon, a hormone of the pancreas and gastrointestinal tract, which is released at low levels ofblood sugar. And the faster they will be released where there are more receptors for these hormones, which depends on genetics and not where we want.
Because in women with a pear-shaped figure the fat first of all leaves the abdomen and it is very difficult to push the hips away, while in apples the thighs "dry out" almost immediately, but how to remove the belly is a problem? Precisely because of the distribution of the receptors.
But if the number of receptors is not so large, then the effect can be achieved by the amount of hormones - increasing blood circulation in the area of our interest, so that the vital fluid takes them there as much as possible.
That's why you need to activate invigorating music - it stimulates the release of hormones needed for fat burning - and exercise. In a multi-repetitive mode and for a long time, so that the muscles of the abdomen and sides require a lot of blood and rushes to these areas. Exercising for less than half an hour due to the effect of local fat burning makes no sense.
Fitness exercises to lose weight in the abdomen and hips: a list
What kind of fitness exercises to lose weight on the abdomen and hips do you need to do for half an hour or an hour?
- Crunches on the press are the most common lifts of the torso above the shoulder blades from a prone position.
- Lying leg raise.
- "Scissors" (in the supine position, the legs are raised off the floor, spread apart and together).
- Sit-ups (full body lifts) - switching from a lying position on the floor to a sitting position and vice versa).
- "Birch" - lying on the floor, lift your legs and lift your pelvis from the floor to the lower back.
- Side crunches: lie on the floor on your back with your legs slightly bent, stretch with one or the other hand to the foot of the same name (the same can be done lying on your side).
- Diagonal crunches are normal crunches, but at the same time, reach out to the opposite leg with your hand, turning your body.
- It bends sideways from a standing position.
- Rotation of the body while standing or sitting.
- The hanging leg lifts on a bar or rests on the uneven bars.
- Twisting on an incline bench.
- Twisting with a roller: From a sitting position on your knees, roll the roller in front of you until you straighten to the maximum and back.
- Twisting with a fitball: From a prone position, feet on a fitball, roll the fitball with your feet, bringing your knees to your chest and straightening it backwards.
- Twist from the top block: sit on your knees, the handle of the block is behind your neck, bend forward from this position, pulling the handle behind you.
The more reps you do in a row, the better. There should be minimal rest between sets.
Why did fitness exercises for weight loss of the abdomen and hips not lead to the appearance of a waist?
But even these methods of how to remove the belly may not work. Why? You may have an underdeveloped capillary network in problem areas. It is necessary to ensure that the walls of the small vessels are intact: take protective antioxidants of the capillaries, take enough vitamins A and E.
Furthermore, catecholamines act on the release of fats through a series of reactions involving enzymes with obscure names: adenylate cyclase, cAMP, protein kinase and many others. These words are not for intimidation, but for understanding: there are many intermediate reactions and if there is not enough of some trace element participating in them, the process will be stopped.
For example, adenylate cyclase acts only in the presence of magnesium ions. That's why if you want to lose weight effectively, you need to take supplements rich in a wide variety of minerals. Man cannot foresee everything, but nature can, and has created such products. For example, royal jelly, bee pollen. And their inclusion in a complex with vitamins and antioxidants allows the body to provide everything it needs to "burn" fat.
Also, you may not have enough adrenaline to work with fitness exercises for the abdomen and sides and not for overall weight loss. But there are natural substances that affect its receptors - the so-called adrenomimetics. These include synephrine, a compound derived from grapefruit peel. Weight loss drugs with synephrine help trigger lipolysis, and in combination with l-carnitine, they also use the released fats as fuel for cellular reactions.